TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #4013
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
Sometimes I get the feeling that nothing sort of absolute perfection is going to bring hapiness to some people...

It doesnt matter if Maria reclaimed the no1 spot or that she won Roland garros and her career Slam. Suddenly none of that matters, why? Because she lost the no1 spot and she was eliminated in the 4rth round of Wimbledon...

riiiight...nothing will satisfy us unless Maria is winning everything she takes part to...!

Seriously guys, some of you need to relax and take it easy... It is not everyday someone wins both RG and WB with just 2 weeks apart... it is not everyday someone has a 22-1 run, 6 final appearances 3 titles and an overall amazing consistency so far this year. Just because she had a bad match and she went out early without reaching the finals you get to be depressed...?

ffs look at the entire WTA and realise that even if Maria did not do so well at Wimbledon she still is by far the most consistent player this year. And she has a lot of tournaments to bounce back and do better than last year, like US Open, Rogers Cup, Tokyo, YEC, OLYMPICS...

I was waiting patiently to see how everyone was going to jump on that sad bandwagon the moment Maria lost a match...i was not disappointed unfortunately.

Davai Masha, keep your head up. Not the first time your fans stopped believing in you, not the first time you will yet again prove them wrong.
Everything you said is so true Just one thing-I don't know about the others, but I'm sure they feel the same way.

I was sad that she lost, kind of disappointed in the beginning, but I think majorly because after all those wins, she made me forget that losing is a part of sport and life as well. So naturally, I was pissed off that she lost, because that's just a natural state of my mind when that happens But one thing that I sure haven't done, and that I'm never going to is stop believing in her

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote