TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 05:33 AM   #4136
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Well, when the odds for drawing one specific opponent are 1 to 95, I think it qualifies as a bit of bad luck if you do draw that opponent.
Indeed, I was agreeing with you in contrast to what others have said here (the smilie)... and I'm personally all too aware that luck plays a huge part in all parts of life, not just sport... Anybody that anybody who doesn't realise that has issues.