TennisForum.com - View Single Post - London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #35
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
I think Pova should take a good week off. Her tennis isn't the problem as much as she's simply mentally drained, I think. Has she ever played as many matches at this point during the season as she has this year? She just needs a break to let these past few weeks really sink in, to recharge her batteries and to refocus on the second half of the season.
I think she has but I also think that she's played almost as many matches already this year than she has in any year since she came back.