TennisForum.com - View Single Post - New Game - Who will last longer?

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:43 AM   #13
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Game - Who will last longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
Well judging from the OOP for the different tournaments, I'm not sure we'll have a chance to know if Khazaniuk qualified before any of the other players 1st round results are known, so I'm going to make my guess now:
I'm opting for Lankri to last the longest, even though she's not participating in doubles draw.
It's a toss-up between Shlomo and Lankri. I think, although not sure yet, that Ofri is already the better player.
Going by the rankings the Thai 10K is much harder, but those Far East rankings are often skewed (India being a prime example, but Japan is not far behind), so I guess both tournaments are pretty much the same level.
Therefore I'll stick to Keren after all, because she's doing a bit better in doubles than in singles so there's a definite chance this will be the decider.

P.S. Ofri even being an option this week must have been a 91st minute decision - she's nowhere to be found on the acceptance lists of Istanbul. Seeded #1 in qualies and then #4 in the MD
For this kind of tournament, she's probably a hot commodity (in terms of crowd interest)
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote