TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 11:53 AM   #4504
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Maria has signed a new three year deal to extend her role as evianŽ brand ambassador.

Adam Grant, Managing Director of Danone Waters UK and Ireland Ltd, parent company of evianŽ said:

'I am delighted with this double dose of fantastic news. We feel incredibly honoured that the extraordinarily talented Maria will be our ambassador for another three years and wish her the very best of luck for this year's Championships.'

Michael Aiden, evianŽ Global Brand Director said:

'The whole evianŽ team is very proud of having Maria as an ambassador. Our first partnership started when she was just back from injury and her fantastic comeback is a great source of inspiration for all of us. Maria loves the brand and epitomises the idea of healthy living with a touch of glamour, everything evianŽ stands for all around the world.'

Women's world number one Maria Sharapova said:

'I am really excited to continue my relationship with evianŽ. We have had so much fun working together and I look forward to 'Living young' for another three years.'

To celebrate The Championships, Wimbledon, 2012, evianŽ will serve up a huge range of activities, starting with a real-time evianŽ Ball Hunt, sampling in SW19 and a Live young container to refresh Wimbledon fans in the queue. Thanks to a partnership with The All England Lawn Tennis Club, evianŽ will also bring a series of videos capturing all the behind the scenes gossip, fashion and atmosphere to Wimbledon.com.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!