TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sania Mirza's place

View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #2297
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania Mirza's place

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
yes, this was all over the news here in India two days ago. I agree with Sania, 100%. The men and AITA(Indian tennis association) are just using Sania, since they can't give Paes a good partner they will allow him to play mixed with Sania. All the recent controversies are making it certain that we have no hope in Men's doubles for a medal and now they're spoiling mixed doubles hopes too.
I know.. And Sania and Bhupathi just bombed out 36 16.. Cant be unrelated Sania is probably also hurt that Bhupathi was so ready to "throw her under the bus" to partner Rohan..

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote