TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #106
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post

Presenting my new game. Still thinking about name. It would be pretty similar to PYW just with few advantage. It will be held in every actual WTA Tournament this year. Entry list will remain same as in real WTA Tournament, while draw will be re-made. Game has a regular PYW Format - 1 Vote = 1 Game.

Advantages:

* Home country player automaticlly wins first game of a match.

For example, If Date Krumm plays Tokio tournament, she will start her every match with automatic score '1-0'

* Players that have won at least one WTA title this year on same surface as tournament they are playing, they have automatic game won in first set.

Example: Paszek won Eastbourne, so she has guarnteed game won in Wimbledon matches.

* TOP 10 players automatically wins two games in first set.

* Players ranked outside TOP 100 automatically loses two games ( if both players are outside TOP 100, then match starts with 0-0)

* Former champions of tournament automatically wins one game ( Sharapova Roland Garros, Safarova Estorill, Lisicki Birmingham etc.)

Except regular WTA Tournaments, we will have additional tournaments such as National championships etc...
Interesting idea. I might test that idea on the European Team Championships for this year.