TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #4502
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
M. SHARAPOVA/H. Su‑Wei 6‑1, 6‑4

Q. Iím sorry to have to ask this question. Iím sure you get peppered with these questions all the time, but itís relevant because the opponent you play on Monday, Lisicki she moaned about her second‑round opponent, Jovanovski, based on the amount of noise she made across the net. The noise was toned down. In a similar situation, would you talk to the umpire? Would you even react to it? Have you been in that situation before?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Well, I havenít been in that situation, and if I am, Iíll tell you about it after.
Maria knows nobody's gonna be trying to get her to quiet down any time soon. Although I would love to see her reaction if Lisicki tries this on Monday
swissmr is offline View My Blog!