TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Heather's Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #968
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Heather needed to play her best just to simply compete and, alas, was nowhere near it. Too many unforced errors which is the last thing you need against Radwanska. I don't know if it was because she was nervous or whether it was because Radwanska was on the other side of the net that she felt she needed to go for the lines more. Either way, the reality is that Aga plays similar to Heather but executes to a much higher level.

Nonetheless, still an encouraging tournament overall. Very little in terms of points to defend for the rest of the year and she could/should end top 70 imo.

On to Stanford which, by the way, seems a bit strange as the Olympics are going to be back here soon on grass. Flying across the Atlantic to play on hard, then coming back for grass, then back across the Atlantic for more hard. Hopefully it doesn't take its toll.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —

Last edited by Maza1987 : Jun 29th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote