TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #2813
country flag tbx59

tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice tbx59 is just really nice
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I dont blame Rory. He fits the timeline of when Caroline stopped winning, but she has to handle a relationship and still win a match here & there.
A lot of players are in relationships.
Players go thru slumps too. Although this is a year now, and if she's still losing early most tournaments on hardcourt, it cant be called a slump, its her form.
She doesnt win matches anymore
I'm not blaming him, I don't think his game is where it needs to be either - they seem to spend more time around each other than actually working on their game, and when one of them is working on their game the other is there. Go through the motion hitting some balls on the court or the range with the other one there and then go out and get down. You look at Sharapova, I never see the Sasha the Machine or the Ice Queen hanging all over each other when he's shooting jump shots or she's talking to herself and screeching. They seem to just want to be rich and have fun not be number 1 and run through the slams in their prime. I mean a year ago Rory was storming through the US open after collapsing in the majors, seemed he had finally gotten it together, then he plays pathetically and misses the cut easily, she flames out of clay and grass and then just bounces out of wimbey - likely not to go work on her game. She won't be the first women's tennis player with all the tools that didn't get it done, hell, Kimmie was like that her first go around
tbx59 is offline View My Blog!