TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #2397
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
True, but the fact that she moved back to Spain to train and got a new coach tells us she is not planning to stop on very short-term (i think). She wants her old playing style back that she had when she was training in Spain. The best way to do that is to train like she did in Spain, so in Spain and on clay. Mayby she made the choice to not prepare for the grass season (also because she is not going to the OG), but to invest in the future and make hours on the clay with her new coach to get her old style back. I think it's really interesting to see what's she is going to do after Wimbledon. Is she going to Spain or to Russia?
yes,I know what you mean,that's another possibility.I guess we'll find some answers in her next tournaments.Meanwhile it means again no Sveta for a long time ,another boring tournament and