TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #2394
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
yes,I agree with all that you say,Yvonne,but the thing is we really have no idea about what is going on.If she is injured she's not going to tell it,this is Sveta's style.If she does not care about grass (it can happen and I understand her as it's the most boring season by far),it's still not a good signal,afterall Wimbledon is a GS and she always seems to appear more motivated on GS and if this is not the case anymore,it's indeed not looking bright...
True, but the fact that she moved back to Spain to train and got a new coach tells us she is not planning to stop on very short-term (i think). She wants her old playing style back that she had when she was training in Spain. The best way to do that is to train like she did in Spain, so in Spain and on clay. Mayby she made the choice to not prepare for the grass season (also because she is not going to the OG), but to invest in the future and make hours on the clay with her new coach to get her old style back. I think it's really interesting to see what's she is going to do after Wimbledon. Is she going to Spain or to Russia?
Yvonne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote