TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's best match on grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #9
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's best match on grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
I've watched it again rather recently too! Her serving was horrible! She was having one of those days where she has serious issues in finding the court with her serve. That's why she decided to kick her first serve in so much. As a result, Kvitova most of the time was smacking ROS winners! Her ground game wasn't exceptional, but not bad. If she could serve, the match would've been a lot tougher. It has to be said though that Kvitova's serve was monstrous! Maria was having a hard time returning her slice, which stayed extremely low and opened the court for Petra so well.
Agree! But I believe she will read kvitova's serves better if they are to meet on grass again

Even if she was struggling returning those lefty slice serves that day, she returned some of the balls with great depth and angle

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote