View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #42
country flag Alaskan

Alaskan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Big West - 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
I have plenty to cheer about.

- UCI track star Charles Jock, 3 time Big West Track Athlete of the Year, is competing in the Olympic Trials this week. He's in the 800 meters final and if he finishes in the top 3 he makes the USA Olympic Team headed to London.

- UCI women's golf alum Selanee Henderson, 4 time 1st Team All Big West, is competing in Big Break Atlantis for an LPGA event exception and over $100,000 in prizes that you can watch today on the Golf Channel.

- UCI baseball alum pitcher Dylan Axelrod was called up by the Chicago White Sox this month and will be part of their rotation.

And that's only for this week!

More proof Alaskan doesn't know what the hell he's taking about.

To use a boxing analogy Alaskan can't land his punches. I on the other hand unleashed a barrage of counter punches at Alaskan that wins me this round.
GOUCI, I am a little shocked that you would even think of bringing up the topic of baseball.....aaaah, the last time I checked we had about 10 times as many guys playing in the major leagues as your vaunted anteaters will ever have.....maybe you haven't heard of Weaver, Tulowitzki, or Longoria, just to name three who could all end up in the Hall of Fame some day...
Alaskan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote