TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #159
country flag Chrisjames

Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

I can't believe that she had lost that Miami final to Radwanska. That was horrible. But I'm glad that she won Roland Garros.

I would like for her to go deep in all of her last tournaments and hopefully she less double faults. Also this would be more of a miracle than her Roland Garros win, but I want her to have more of her matches where she doesn't have so many unnecessary UNFORCED ERRORS, they driven me crazy.

And also beat Serena would be great but I don't think that's happening unfortunately, Serena is too great & better of an athlete and she makes everything so effortless, and even if Serena has as long-distance marathon match, I do believe that Serena would still be Maria, unfortunately... =(
Chrisjames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote