TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 05:11 AM   #1148
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
I know Czech women are really beautiful!
Btw,in case you hadn't heard already,'love handles' usually refers to oversized hips.The term is used more often with reference to women,for whatever reasons....Frankly,though,I feel that Petra is beautiful in her own way regardless of whether she fits the popular prototype.....There are a couple glamour queens on the Tour who,once you get beyond the outward,lovely surface and find out what kind of PEOPLE they are,almost make you wanna puke

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote