TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #1078
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Zeballos is her friend - both play for the club where the tournament is being held and she is a member now for already 15 years. Her father slobodan works here as a court keeper and is very proud. I had a very nice conversation with him. He said she will be here for another 2-3 months and will play tournaments in the netherlands and somewhere around Germany.
Zeballos was lacking power today as the courts were slow and wet. We will see.
Btw, Jelena was extremely happy after her win and she looked relieved and joked that its like the 7th time she re-entered the WTA rankings
Second match on center court tomorrow and spobox.tv will stream the match, but I fear that its only watchable from a german IP adress...