TennisForum.com - View Single Post - oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #3487
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

I have to seriously question her scheduling, which I know others on this site have done previously. She should have played the Nottingham Challenger and Birminham WTA tournament qualifying tournaments. She could have gotten some grass matches in and improved her ranking. Instead, she plays a WTA clay tournament in Austria and loses in the first round. She must have needed or wanted the first round WTA prize money. That is the only explanation. Then, she gets to Wimbledon qualifying with 0 grass matches under her belt and of course loses in the first round. Who is managing this girl's schedule? A monkey could do a better job of it.
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote