TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #3981
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
I thought she'd win the FO both this year and last. She was so good coming into both. The draw dazed me in a FML kind of way at first, but I was so sure Wozniacki would take out Serena lol because Serena had been average as here for the past few. And the AO had an opposite affect for me- thought she'd be resilient in the next slam and take it one step further just like losing in the semi's last year at RG, she followed that up with a Wimbledon final. As bad as her finals streak was earlier this year, mathematically she had to converge to a mean right and the change to clay was always gonna flip the tide (see Radwanska, Azarenka)

That said, I've completely given up on USO. Slap me if she ever wins that again, I won't believe it. Even if she wins Wimbledon and OG, I'll put money on a pre-QF exit at Flushing Meadows.
This. I took comfort in the fact (after I saw the draw) that I was 90% sure Wozniacki was beating Serena.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote