TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #1074
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Pandzic Cheering Thread!!

Her qualie opponents were too young and not mature enough. Some had solid techniques but Jelle was just raping them. She even smashed her racquet on the ground after she hit 2 DFs to lose her first game of the match at 6-0 3-0
She will play Wednesday and I'm pretty sure she will have no troubles.
Then, she should play against her team mate (RTHC Bayer Leverkusen) Zeballos. They both practiced a lot together so I'm assuming Jelle has her game plan already in her mind
She is so friendly and gets a lot of support here in Leverkusen since she came to this club at a very young age and we offered her father a job as the court maker or however you call it Unfortunately she had this car accident in 2003 that didnt allow her to play for 5 years or so but she is still fit.
On Sunday, before her first round qualie match she also played in the Bundesliga and lost to Lisjak 3 and 3. People told me Lisjak was playing too fast for Jelena and she had no chance. But maybe Jelena was tanking for the 10k since she is eager to get those ranking points