TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #4380
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Thank God Pam didn't pick her to win, a R2 shock would have been certain had she. Opening ceremony is on July 27, OG Tennis starts the following day. Although Masha's first match may be on the 29th. Considering the tennis playing flag bearers are all Wimbledon Champions (well the important ones) they could well convince the AELTC to give them the 29th. Either way I'm sure the ceremony won't be that harmful, she'll practice just as hard as she always does and make the ceremony in the evening. I don't think the ceremony will last to the small hours of the morning either so all should be well.
We know this is a big deal for Maria because to be part of Olympic Games has always been her goal since she was a little girl in Russia, and to be a Russian flagbearer no less.

There is little that Maria hasn't already accomplished in her young life, there is nothing more fulfilling for her than to live out her dreams.
18majors is offline View My Blog!