TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:41 AM   #2397
country flag Marce

Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light Marce is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

well, I've been around the forum for about two months but I hardly ever post comments, either I don't know what to say or someone else already said it

Forum name: marce ( i'm sooo original )

D.O.B: 09/October/1991

Lives: Honduras (somewhere in Central America...)

Job: Full time student of computer science ( I still have no idea what was I thinking when I picked that major )

Fave Music: Everything except that hideous Reggueaton!! I love to play Piano and Guitar.

Other Likes: I've been playing football (Soccer) since I was little, I Looooove it! and now I play tennis, I'm really sad I discovered it so late, I've been taking lessons for about two months, hmm what else... I like to read, learn about other cultures and other languages, play videogames and I don't know what else

Other: I've became a tennis fan watching a match of Maria, can't remember who she was playing against but I remember she won and she has been my favorite player ever since. I do like some other players from the WTA but my most favorite player is Maria.

Ps. My english is not good so excuse me and please be patient if I don't make sense and don't be afraid to correct me, I like to know when i'm making a fool of myself

Un placer conocerlos (as) a todos!!
Nice to meet you all!!
Marce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote