TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Flareons Eastbourne Day 1 Pics and report with two mini BOMBSHELLS! and VIP and Petra

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #6
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flareons Eastbourne Day 1 Pics and report with two mini BOMBSHELLS! and VIP and P

She looks really fit as well I think she might win this week, hitting the ball well and having fun, she has a camera following her the whole time everytime she came to practise it was there following her on court as well

It was very windy today and a ball tube rolled onto court luckily Petra taught it who was boss

Czechs warming up together having a laugh, Andrea has one of the strangest laughs ever but when it comes to her match she will not be laughing

Vesnina warming up although she never got to play her match with tammy today I wanted to see it, she hit with Aleks wozniak and got very angry because she kept hitting everything out, shes also good friends with Voskoboeva they went everywhere together, Voskoboeva is very tall and has a presence to her, the crowds part when she walks through.

Stylish Arn she was wearing a puffy jacket
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote