TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #4374
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

I'm only concerned about the ceremony's finish time relative to when she's due on court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
Ya...I live in the US so the only network I can get to watch Wimbledon in the early rounds is ESPN2..cant get eurosport etc..I like Mary Jo but for the most part the rest don't know what they're talking about half the time..Besides Shriver's the one that said she'd never win another slam so..
Pam just seems like a negative and pessimistic person in general so I never took her doomsdaying about Maria seriously. She's a glass half empty now, but it'll be empty soon and then we'll all die of thirst kind of girl.

Last edited by pokey camp : Jun 16th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!