TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #2396
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Hello fellow Masha fans! I'm not exactly new to the forums; I've actually been a member since mid-May 2012, when I was trying to find out what was happening in the Rome Final when there wasn't any news -- no live scores, no news articles -- and then I happened to come across the Claypova Veni Vidi Vici thread! (Found out about the rain delay, the 6-4 4-0, the ensuing comeback, and the tiebreak! Those live scores should really indicate if there is a rain delay and the match is just suspended! Instead, they just go blank! )

So here goes...

Forum name: SharaGaGa

D.O.B: 8-17-87

Lives: Manila, Philippines

Job: Tax consultant in an accounting firm

Fave Music: Obviously Lady Gaga. Contemporary music in general.

Other Likes: Technology (bit of a geek!), volleyball, traveling, photography, anything I find fun I guess

I've been closely following Maria's tennis career since her comeback from surgery, only to be disappointed with every bad loss she's had on her way back. Glad she never gave up! There may be times when I've been discouraged by her results (most especially her W2011 and AO2012 losses...), but I've always been loyal and always been eager for her BIG comeback moment! I JUST KNEW she'd pull through at RG, so much so that I actually took a leave of absence at work for a week to watch her matches starting in the fourth round (only to be horrified at how she played that round! ).

I love SS.
SharaGaGa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote