TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #4367
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

^ I love this picture.

Pam Shriver, a former Wimbledon semi-finalist, gives her assessment of the contenders for this yearís womenís title at the All England Club. Shriver's analysis of Maria Sharapova:
Quote:
Iíve been wrong before with Sharapova, but I think sheís going to have to raise her level to win Wimbledon. Unless youíre a dominant player, itís exhausting winning grand slams. Winning two slams in a row is always difficult, but itís never harder when those two are the French Open and Wimbledon. The womenís game is so unpredictable at the moment, with no player dominating. While itís possible that Sharapova could follow her win in Paris by winning Wimbledon as well, I think sheís going to have to really raise her level to do that. So I think the period of unpredictability is going to carry on. I wouldnít say that Iím amazed that Sharapova has got back to No 1 in the world, because of her mental and emotional strength. A couple of years ago, people thought that she would never win another grand slam, and sheís gone a lot of problems with her serve, with yips and double-faults.

Not that anybody should really care about what Shriver has to say.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!