TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #889
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Junior Wimbledon ends on the 8th of July. No entry lists for the ITF tournaments are out for the following week. Also I'd assume she takes at least a week off after Wimbledon after playing 2 weeks in a row.
Got my weeks mixed up
She can't play that week
SO she will probably take a week off and play Bastad. I really hope she plays Baku as the field will be sooooo weak as not only will no on want to play but many can't because of Olympics. Those who want to play tournaments during Olympics will play in America

IMO, she could make Quarters or Semis, no joke, with a good draw and if she adjusts to the hardcourts from the clay

BTW, why did no one mention Anett's first 10K win in this thread???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote