TennisForum.com - View Single Post - French Open Ratings

View Single Post

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #183
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French Open Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
OMG you guys still going at this? I live in NZ,when she came here,it was massive news,like a popstar coming here and the attendances at the WTA tournament were at record highs. And most people I know know who she is,and we're not a tennis country by any means
Of course it's still going. Tennis fans TF posters are the dumbest sports fans on the planet. Only they would celebrate their favorite sport getting consistently low ratings... And they’re really happy about this because low ratings = even LESS tennis broadcast + lower quality broadcasts + smaller coverage windows + less overall media coverage in the US which is really awesome and something all women’s tennis fans should be excited about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsova View Post
By far the highest ratings out of every final of the last ten years?
Why on earth as a tennis fan would you be happy about that chart?
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote