TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #3960
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
I'm new here and was wondering what people here felt her chances were at the French Open beforehand?Like what the reaction at TF after the AO was..
I started to get a little worried after that Miami final (which will easily go down as one of the worst losses of her career, at least in my book). But then she had that wonderful run in Stuttgart and finally beat her nemesis in a final. Rome was great to see too.

I'm a pessimist by nature, and as soon as the draw came out I dreaded the would-be inevitable Serena-QF. But the second Serena bombed out in the 1st round, I KNEW that was it; Maria had beaten virtually everyone contending for the title (on clay), and her form was brilliant throughout the entire tournament (aside from some hiccups against an inspired Zakopalova in the last 16).
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote