TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #149
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

R2: Razafimahatratra def. (6)Lottner 64 16 64

what a great win for zarah. she played a great match and was down a break so often but kept cool evry time. lottner is a great player, she'll have a great future. she's in the porsche team for very talented german junior players. barbara rittner was there with her. lottner has a great serve and a good forehand, her backhand is weaker, and her movement coud be better sometimes.
zarah was very nervous at the beginning and was down 0-2 very fast. then she regrouped and made less errors, winning the first with one break 64. in the second set, lottner regrouped and zarah made too many errors and lost some confidence, rsulting in that scond set 16. in the beginning of the third, zarah looked more confident again and held serve until 3-3, both having not many breakpoints. then, lottner broke for 4-3 and i though, well, thta's it, she's gonna win with her serve. but zarah broke right back. then, she held serve for 5-4 after a really long service games with many deuces. lottner was angry and lost her rhythm. zarah profited from that and broke lottner to 15 in the next game. she was so happy and was really thankful that i cheered on her, especially in the third at 4-4, because her team was so quiet. all in all, zarahs movement was great, she got nearly every ball, staying really low. and also her groundstrokes were great. only her volleys could be better.

today, she has to play another match becaus eyesterday was a rain delay, so zarah will probably play another girl from the itf team, a girl from indonesia. gl to her, will go to the tournament later again and cheer on her.

congrats for her best result in offenbach (she's never been further than R2). i'll post some photos i took today in the nex t days.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote