TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #886
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Donna just made another post, a few minutes ago: "I've been spending a relaxing afternoon in Padova following this morning's practice. It's a lovely place that's rich in culture but also great for shopping... Tomorrow I play my second round match vs Anna-Lena Friedsam from Germany who is currently ranked 332 in the world." And added a photo with herself It's not such a great effort to write 2 sentences about your activities and the opponents you're facing. How much that takes, 2 minutes? I don't know if a player can attract sponsors via facebook , but it's definitely a good and easy way to get a bigger fanbase earlier in his/her career. And, after all, this way you prove your fans that you actually give a damn about them.
It can attract sponsors as the sponsors realise that you have a big fanbase and that many people follow you. It also makes the fans like the player more IMO

And I am verrrryyy interested about Anett's life

I was thinking that instead of Bastad Anett could play 50K Donetsk. It is always a very weak tournament and she could win it IMO (didn't Stanciute win it last year???)
If she did, she would collect 70 Points, putting her ranking in the Top 310
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote