TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #2386
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtdrum10 View Post
I've been a lurker for a long time but have recently made the decision to permanently switch from another tennis website to tennisforum.com. So I'll finally introduce myself.

Forum name: Jtdrum10

D.O.B: 2-4-88

Lives: USA

Job: Currently a graduate student working towards my Ph.D in Social Psychology. I teach undergraduate psychology courses on the side to pay the bills.

Fave Music: My favorite bands include Evanescence and Breaking Benjamin. However, I am also a fan of the pianist Ludovico Einaudi and the production music company Two Steps From Hell.

Other Likes: I love to read (when I'm not too busy with school and research), to play and watch tennis, and to play tournament poker.

I hope to be posting more here and having the chance to get to know all of you better
Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
I'm Tiffany,18 ,am currently in college and live in South Carolina,Hi guys.
Hello and Welcome you two!

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote