TennisForum.com - View Single Post - French Open Ratings

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #71
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all
Re: French Open Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towanda View Post
Come on now, you know that you and a couple of others were saying that she is the biggest tennis icon ever, and well-known among non-tennis fans across the globe. After a few of us said that she is not well-known among non-tennis fans in the U.S., you had a hissy fit, insisted we were lying, and started negative repping anyone who would dare to say that she is not beloved by everyone in the U.S. You can't pretend now that you weren't saying that she is well-known in every single country.
Maria to women's sport is Manchester United to worldwide sporting teams. They are the biggest in the world overall. They are liked in the USA but there will be more people watching the USA related players/teams.

I never said USA icon, I said overall worldwide icon.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote