TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #2527
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
The translation, I did it quickly, so sorry if there are many mistakes in English

Sara Errani, Italian tennis player runner-up in the last edition of Roland Garros, who lives in Valencia, assured today that she doesnít know which her limit is after becoming top 10 in the WTA rankings and recognised that she hadnít expected to reach the final in Paris.

The 'Ūtalo-valenciana', who trains in Silla, gave today a press conference to talk about her current form and ruled out to set a goal in the short term. ďI donít have a goal, my goal at the beginning of the season was being top 32, but now I am top 10 in the middle of the seasonĒ, she said.

Errani, who lost the final against the Russian Maria Sharapova in Roland Garros, confessed that she felt really good with her game during the tournament. ďI donít know how far I can go, which can be my limit in the rankings, but I am going to try my best in every match", added the tennis player resident in Spain.

She insisted that she didnít believe that she could reach the final. "Everything has happened little by little, match after match. With the players of high level I realised I was close, but I never expected to reach the final. There, against Sharapova, I didnít play my best level, but it was because she didnít let me enter the match, she didnít let me play the final the way I wanted to play it", she added.

The Italian player, who received during the press conference the visit of the Italian former football player Amedeo Carboni, admitted that she had been surprised to be congratulated by the Spanish tennis player David Ferrer and thanked for the help she has had in Valencia, where she trains. "I have always liked Spain and Valencia a lot. They make me feel home and that has been the best that could happen to me. I am Italian, but lots of what I have is for being here (Valencia)", she finished.
Thanks, appreciated.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote