TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #884
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Not really. Irina Khromacheva had a active website for a while, and Eugenie had a semi-active one. Donna makes a real effort which I like. It's one of the main reasons I like her. Also, if you have more facebook fans, then you are more likely to get sponsorships as you can say that so and so number of people follow me, meaning that the product has a larger audience. I like Donna's videos as well, as when Anett actually does update her facebook page, it's only with writing
Donna just made another post, a few minutes ago: "I've been spending a relaxing afternoon in Padova following this morning's practice. It's a lovely place that's rich in culture but also great for shopping... Tomorrow I play my second round match vs Anna-Lena Friedsam from Germany who is currently ranked 332 in the world." And added a photo with herself It's not such a great effort to write 2 sentences about your activities and the opponents you're facing. How much that takes, 2 minutes? I don't know if a player can attract sponsors via facebook , but it's definitely a good and easy way to get a bigger fanbase earlier in his/her career. And, after all, this way you prove your fans that you actually give a damn about them.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote