TennisForum.com - View Single Post - French Open Ratings

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #33
country flag Towanda

Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future Towanda has a brilliant future
Re: French Open Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Those figures are US figures,the 2 finalists in 2002 were American. Are you thick or something?
Are YOU thick? Yes,I did reference the U.S. figures. In case you didn't get it, my point was entirely about Sharapova's ratings in the U.S. being low, and that indicating that she is not as popular in the U.S. as some people think she is. Therefore, I referenced the U.S. figures. Also, I never mentioned the 2002 final, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.

Since you apparently did not understand what I wrote, I'll try again. A few Sharapova fans have been posting non-stop that Sharapova is beloved across the entire globe. The U.S. is part of the globe. Some of us pointed out that she is not well known in the U.S. We were told that we are wrong, that she is the biggest icon ever, and that everyone, including everyone in the U.S. knows who she is, and loves her.

The U.S. ratings show that she is not as beloved as some proclaim her to be.

Now do you get what I was saying? I never mentioned the 2002 final and I certainly never compared the ratings between the 2002 final and the 2012 final. The next time you ask someone, "are you thick," you might want to read their post again to make sure you understand it, and maybe that way you won't end up looking so stupid.
Towanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote