TennisForum.com - View Single Post - French Open Ratings

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #27
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future
Re: French Open Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
This is a separate issue but it's actually not that shitty anymore. You get first ball to last ball of all grand slam events. I mean, for the French Open you could basically watch 24 hours a day if you wanted to. For men's tennis, you get first ball to last ball coverage of every single masters 1000 event and you get coverage of at least the quarterfinals until the finals of every WTA Premier and above. The Tennis Channel has been a godsend for tennis coverage in the U.S.
That's on the Tennis Channel. They belong on the fringes of the cable channel catalog. It might just me because I don't subscribe to the Tennis Channel and have watched the standard subscription instead.

I was thinking more along the lines of ESPN vs Eurosport

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote