TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #4329
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Wow! Sveta's dad? Wahoooo! You'll share the details with us, when you'll have a chance, won't you? Um yes, you are right in what you wrote. Maria's ethnic bacground is Russian or possibly Belarussian, and I imagine that their situation was totally different than of other ethnic groups, but after Chernobyl there was quite some tension between Russia's politic situation and Belarus'/Ukraine's (I recently read a book about it)... But maybe we can talk about it some other time on PM not to make this board boring and not to o off topic.