TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #4328
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I know about the history of Jews in USSR and in Europe in general, have read quite a few stories about it. Could you maybe tell me more about your family in private message? Or if you want, I can send you my e-mail... I'd really like to hear more.
As for Maria... USA has given her a lot, but her situation is different than your dad's, don't you think?
I'll send you a PM later once I get my laptop back.
and yes I do think that her situation is a lot different than my dads. She would not have gone to the US if it weren't for tennis. She also still clearly loves Russia, the Fed Cup was the happiest I've seen her in awhile.
My sister and dad actually got into a huge fight when she started tearing when they played the anthem during the ceremony.
I might get to meet Svetlana Kuznetsovas dad when I got to Russia, so hopefully he'll convince my dad that Maria should play for Russia.