TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #4319
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
http://www.10sworld.com/tennis/blog/...-lindsay-gibbs

“For the majority of the match, I was mostly settled. But after Maria got the break to get to 4-1 in the second, my heart rate went sky-high. That's when I knew it was seriously about to happen. It remained that way until Errani hit the last shot of the match into the net. I yelled "YES!!!" in happiness, as I usually do after she wins a title. But then, something different. I didn't run around my room like a chicken with its head cut off. I didn't start fist-pumping or anything like that. I fell to the ground, and unexpectedly, it became very emotional for me. After a few moments of laying there with all this emotion flowing out of me, I sat up to look at the TV with tears in my eyes, and there's Maria jumping up and down with pure joy. I mean, I never cry. Ever. But this was just so special. This meant so much. For Maria, this was the official top of the mountain after being at rock-bottom during all those months out of tennis. By far, the best moment I have ever experienced as a Maria fan. No matter how much longer she plays, I doubt anything will ever top this.”
This beautiful tribute to Maria is from our own heelsrule1988!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!