TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #148
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

G1 Offenbach:

Razafimahatratra def. El Kamash 62 63

some news from zarah. i met her today, she seemed to be really happy to see me again. i saw the second set of her match, she played good and solid, but she wasn't 100% satisfied. she's traveling with the itf team again, the girl she played was also from the team. tomorrow, she plays the german no.6 seed lottner (semifinalist at the FO last week). its a tough draw, but zarah said she's looking forward to the match. she'll also play doubles tomorrow with a romaian girl.
i asked her about her plans to go to america. she has a meeting with the itf team and some officials in london next week and they'll talk about her options and what she'll do in the future. so i hope everything goes well for her tomorrow and next week. gonna give you all some updates tomorrow after her match.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote