TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:35 AM   #3955
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Do you think it's a sign that I'm too obsessed that I now have the Russian national anthem stuck in my head due to the fact I've watched the trophy ceremony from Saturday so many times?
Tell me about it. I even specifically cropped out the Russian National Anthem part from the ceremony and put it in my iTouch so I can constantly relive the moment. I just love it so much.
By the way NBC did a better job at capturing her emotions during the Anthem IMO. The camera had close-up on her face throughout the whole time and you can see clearly that she was trying hard to hold back tears. Eurosport was cutting back and forth between the close-up shot and the front medium shot so it wasn't as obvious.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote