TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Everything happens for a reason

View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #8
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Everything happens for a reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I was trying to find something about the mysterious video lady...ran across a thread of my own from march, 2009. The fact that maybe, just maybe Maria might start playing again was too insignificant to remain in Gm.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...ght=court+lady
Is that the legendary video lady : She was the only glimmer of hope during those dark times.

I too, agree with Dan that saying the shoulder injury is a 'good' thing per se may not be that accurate IMO. Thomas has really been the catalyst for her success thus far. Of course, the fact that the unfortunate injury happened and didn't break our girl is just further proof of how incredibly committed and dedicated Maria is to tennis. And that mental resilience and fortitude, now that's something a coach can't teach!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote