TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass (finally)

Thread: Grass (finally)
View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #2
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass (finally)

Thank god clay is over BIG points to defend here however... Shes clinging onto her #8 ranking thank god, I thought she lost it. This could be very important for defending her points at Wimbledon. Hope she just lives up to her seedings, that is, SF at Eastbourne and QF at Wimbledon.

Cant waaaait for the hardcourts tournaments afterwards Fuck the Olympics Loads of points to be gained in Stanford, Carlsbad and Montreal. (Montreal is her *good* Canadian tournament, plus apparently a lot of top players wont play it as its right after the Olympics)