TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I never cry. EVER.

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #15
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I never cry. EVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetAndMatch View Post
I was watching it with my family so I had to hold everything in so as not to risk being committed to an institution

It still hasn't really sunk in for me. I'm sure when I watch coverage of Wimbledon I'll be in tears the second they refer to her as the French Open champion
OMG I thought I was alone here.
My mom wasn't there and she's the one who understands better my love for Maria, I was with my dad and my uncle happened to be around
(side note: he likes tennis and loved Lindsay Davenport, Hingis and Henin, I remember feeling sorry for him in the Wimb 2004 SF when I first rooted for Maria in my life now his fav is Vika but he likes Maria, he was in Rome with me )
so I had to be quite "classy" and I just made a big SIGH putting my hands on my face when she won. After that I was just like a statue watching and hearing only the TV, they were asking things to me but I wasn't really "there" until the TV went on commercial.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote