TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #4026
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I think Nadal could bounce back pretty handily from losing after being up 2-0. Of course one needs to consider the credibility of the person expressing that opinion. If you look at the last two times he faced Djokovic (Monte Carlo and Rome) he won both easily after losing that marathon final in Melbourne. I think that Novak's dominance is over and expect Nadal to win Wimbledon and Djokovic may not even make the final there.
This is Nadal's best surface though and to lose from 2 sets to love would be a big blow to his confidence I think.

Djokovic's dominance isn't over til someone actually has the guts/belief to actually beat him. Fed failed from up 2 sets to love and 2 match points at the US Open, Nadal blew a 4-2 5th set 30-15 lead at the Australian Open, Seppi failed from 2 sets to love up at the French Open, and Tsonga squandered 4 match points at the French Open.

Unless someone shows that they can actually finish Djokovic off at a slam I'm more or less assuming he's gonna keep on winning them.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!