TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #144
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
From now on I want her to finish the year as 1#, win the gold medal and win the USO . The YEC would be a bonus .
you are too greedy, Milot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Swap Tokyo for the Canadian Open (pretty much the only long-established prestigious tournament she hasn't won yet other than Miami) and that would be my dream list.
this. I would like to see her win titles she hasn't won and the Rogers Cup is the most prestigious tournament except Miami that Maria has not won(and Beijing too I guess when it comes to points, but who cares about that.)So it would be nice if she can win these two.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote