TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #4268
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...262485043.html

"It's not over yet, you know. I'm not sitting here and saying I'm done, because I'm far from it."

Glad to hear it.

My favorite bit: "I had so many outs in my career. I could have said, I don't need this. I have money; I have fame; I have victories; I have Grand Slams. But when your love for something is bigger than all those things, you continue to keep getting up in the morning when it's freezing outside, when you know that it can be the most difficult day, when nothing is working, when you feel like the belief sometimes isn't there from the outside world, and you seem so small."

*tear*

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva

Last edited by graffite : Jun 9th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
graffite is offline View My Blog!