TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #3346
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Beautiful ceremony. Even though I'm not a hardcore Maria fan I had tears in my eyes when they played the Russian anthem.

Maria deserves it and I'm also glad that Errani didn't embarrass herself. She played a good match, Maria just was better. Those returns were jaw dropping. And that running forehand at 30-30 (I think) was just orgasmic.

Anyway - enjoy the moment Maria fans. You guys deserve it for sticking with your girl when things didn't go well a few years ago, which is something I always respect. And Maria deserves it because she has the heart of a lioness.
Thank you four your nice words!