TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #3295
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Phenomenol French Open for Maria Sharapova! Maria truly deserves the 2012 French Open title and the very rare career grand slam. All of Maria's shoulder problems have cost her a few grand slam singles titles in my opinion so it's only right she has now won the career gramd slam at age 25 and secured her place in women's tennis history.

No tennis player has ever made a successful comeback from shoulder surgery so to me as a fan of Maria's for more than 10 years to see her come back to number 1, win a grand slam singles title post shoulder surgery and the career grand slam makes this without question a remarkable athletic accomplishment.

As for Wimbledon I sort of hope Maria skips a warmup tournament to rest of for Wimbledon. She has to be on such a high right now and so happy inside. Maria's happiness is great to see. Congrats to Masha on the career grand slam. She deserves it.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote